Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Untitled

so little time, so much to do....hence, the long wait for new update.

sorry folks if my writing is a bit rusty after the long pause.

 

2008 has left us, personally it is a year that is full of challenges for me, i've shed so many tears over the past year.

i mentioned about polyp in my last entry, and some concerned individuals did take the time to contact and comfort me personally.

thank you so much for your concern, you have a special place in my heart.

my polyp has been removed and thankfully there is nothing to worry about, my pap smear also came back negative.

 

in other development, we have moved to our own house last christmas, and on awal muharram we had a simple feast for close family and friends as a thankful gesture for if not for His blessing, we won't achieve what we have today.

but i am about to lose something very dear to my heart soon, that is my beloved myvi.

we need to get another car to accomodate our growing family.

but that is life, you are bound to change and move from one position and possession to another,.

when you stop changing and stop moving, that is the day you die.

 

 

 

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah..semoga sihat selalu dan dilindungi Allah...

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home